Thursday 4 October 2012

Using A Handheld Camera

Before I started using the camera for test footage,I decided to do some research on different techniques. I had never used a handheld camera properly on my own before so I thought that it may be useful for me to know a few things about how they work and how I can use them it the best possible. After watching these video I was able to carry out some test shots by myself and I think that by watching these video I benefited from it mainly because I was able to improve my knowledge on handheld camera use them in a more professional way. I watched a numerous amounts of videos on YouTube, however I found that these 2 were the most useful because they were the most relatable to the project that I will be carrying out with a small handheld camera like the ones in the tutorials. I also found that the creator of the tutorials was a good person to learn from because he breaks everything down like he is talking to someone who has never seen a camera in their lives:


No comments:

Post a Comment