Wednesday 17 October 2012

Production Day 2

Today was my second day of production and I really think that this went alot more smoothly then the first day. As I had a new location there was alot more space to work I didn't feel squeezed into one space and unlike the location yesterday, I was able to move freely when recording instead of having to watch out for cables, instruments etc. The new location also consisted of plain white walls and quite a plain carpet so when the lighting was added it actually made a difference and created some interesting shadows whereas the first location didn't change no matter how much like I tried to add. The main thing though was that I was able to start production alot earlier then the previous day which meant that the amount of time I had to actually record the footage had increased alot and because we didn't feel like we had to rush the process the atmosphere was alot less stressful which ended up resulting in better performances. Because this location wasn't near any houses (when location on day 1 was) we didn't have a specific time to be out of the location by so this also let us take our time with production (it also didn't matter how loud we were).

These are some images from production day two:






 




After day two of production I have decided that I current do not need anymore production time because I feel as if I have enough coverage to edit my music video successfully. However, if I feel at a later time that I need to do some more recording, I have permission from the owners of the office to use it when I like and the actors all live in this area so they are always available at some point to record more footage if neccasary.

No comments:

Post a Comment