Sunday 14 October 2012

Actors

In my music video there are many people acting in it. However, there are two main characters that I want to have a main focus on throughout the whole video.

Jack Holdsworth:

Jack is a 17 year old student who I thought would be perfect for the role of the main singer of the band. This is because he has the exact look of someone whos in an indie band but he also takes part in a lot of acting which would be beneficial when it comes to recording. He is also in a few bands himself which he is the lead singer in. Lastly, he happens to be a very big fan of Two Door Cinema Club so this could be reflected through his acting.


Yotam Levy:
Yotam is a 18 year old student from long road. He's acted in some other students music videos before but students from uni. He has also dome some 'modelling' for photographer students at my college and he adapts well to any situation he is put in. I chose him to be one of my actors because he's a really enthusiastic person and loves getting involved in projects so he could bring some good ideas to the table.



Bryn Smith:
 Bryn is an 18 year old student who loves music. He's been in a student music video before so he knows how to act infront of a camera but he is also best friends with Jack. This is a positive thing because when creating a 'band' image, I want them to actually look like a band and I think that this is very possible because they are all friends and have the same interests. Bryn also dresses in the 'indie' style and he used to play the bass aswell. Another reason why I chose these actors is because they all live very closely to eachother which will be useful because it will be easy to get them together when neccesary to record the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment