Wednesday 17 October 2012

Evaluation of Production

Overall, I believe that my production went well. Even though the first day was not that succesful it stil enabled me to know what I would have had to change anyway. By the first location not working as well as I thought it did it resulted in finding the second location which I feel was a really good location to have. However, I did have some difficulties whilst filming but I think that this is mainly due to me working by myself. Although the actors did help me I think that I would have benefited from having more people there. Another thing I struggled with was getting enough coverage. At the end of the second day production I thought that I had gotten enough coverage but when it came to logging and transfering the footage onto the computer it became apparent that I could have done alot more. I think that is is because I did have a limited amount of time because I could only carry out production in the evening and the office area had to be close by 12oclock.

No comments:

Post a Comment