Wednesday 10 October 2012

Costumes

I have made this prezi presentation to show the clothes similar to what I am wanting my characters be wearing for my music video. I believe that these outfit choices represent an indie band well but also give the band a youthful style aswell:




These are some examples of supreme hats
I have also decided to make some changes to the styles which are not shown in the presentation above. I think that because I am using teenagers to perform in my video, I should use some popular trends aswell as just copying indie bands. I think that it would be a good idea for some of the characters to be wearing hats. Specifically, supreme hats because alot of people wear them and it is a well known brand. I wanted to use these because I think that if people are watching my video and can recognise certain things then they will find it more interesting and would be more willing to continue watching. These hats are normally quite expensive but luckily I am able to get ahold of some because alot of my friends own them.

No comments:

Post a Comment