Friday 12 October 2012

Lighting Tutorial


After watching this lighting tutorial video I have learnt many things. The main thing I have gained from watching this video is that if you want to add lighting to a location you don't have to do it directly from the front. by using lighting in the background it gives the overall footage a much nicer effect. This lighting technique seems to be popular throughout indie performance videos. Even though it seems to be a simple thing to do, I think that I could use these lighting techniques in my music video especially when doing close ups of the actors and the instruments to give an nice extra effect to the overall video. I think that using something so simple like putting a light behind someone instead of infront are alot more effective then trying to use dramatic lighting and effects. And these simpler things are what are used alot more in indie music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment