Saturday 3 November 2012

Plan Of Action

In result of looking at the feedback I have received from my music video, I have decided to do another shoot. As I am only needing one more night to record the rest of my footage, the date of the shoot will be Monday 12th October. I will be carrying this shoot out at the same location as before but I will also be recording in a more natural environment with the band. This is because I would like to collect alot more footage and there is only so much that can be done in that enclosed area. Also, if I have 'too much' footage I am less likely to have more issues when it comes to editing. From the editing process already, it has become obvious that using the natural shots give nice effects and fit in with the indie genre aswell. However, because one of my 'actors' is on holiday, this recording session will only consist of two of the characters, Kim and Jack. I am also going to try and record some more close up of the leas singer singing some of the song because I feel that I have got enough footage of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment