Friday 9 November 2012

Opening Sequence

One of the main things that I have learnt from my feedback was that alot of the people who watched my music video thought that the opening sequence needed more to it. So when I went back to editing, that was the first thing I focused on. I have exported the opening sequence in order to show people how I have improved it and I am planning to get even more feedback from different people:

FEEDBACK!: (I just quickly wrote down their responses)
Questions asked:
1. After watching both the opening sequences do you think it has improved?
2. What do you think could be done to improve it?
3. Did you find it engaging and interesting?

Shaunagh Lee:
1. Yeah, it has definitely improved because more clips have been added to the beginning
2. I think that the colours need to match alot more and maybe make the clips a tiny bit longer instead of it keep jumping from one place to another.
3. I did for the first couple of seconds but I think that there could be more added to it because it should be alot my engaging than what it is now.

Ana D'escrivan-Nott:
1. Yeah it has improved quite alot compared to the last one
2. I think that it could be made alot more eyecatching
3. I personally don't think it's that interesting and I think it would be alot more effective if it was like a sunset of something because that what it sounds like at the beginning. It has improved though but I think it could be made alot more interesting.

James Piper:
1. It does look better and more interesting
2. Maybe edit the clips even more so they go to the beat excatly
3. yeah it was quite good could have more faster clips though


No comments:

Post a Comment